• Free maintenance inspection - When having paid-repair work, a member may request that his or her vehicle be inspected for items that most frequently contribute to roadside breakdowns. A written recommendation of any needed maintenance or repairs will be provided at no charge to the member.
• Written estimate - A member, upon request, will be provided a written estimate of the cost of work to be performed. The cost of work may not exceed the written estimate by more than 10 percent unless authorized by the member in advance. (Local and state regulations will take precedence regarding notification of repair costs.)
• Warranty - Unless otherwise specified in writing prior to the start of work, all repairs (both parts and labor) are guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.
• Returned parts - When delivering a vehicle for service, a member may request that all replaced parts be returned to him or her as evidence of work performed. Parts that must be returned to the manufacturer under a warranty or exchange program are excluded, but must, on request, be available for inspection when the vehicle is picked up.
• Dispute Resolution - AAA will investigate any dispute between a member and an approved facility. AAA's decision is binding on the facility, but a member may also seek recourse through other avenues.
Valid towards Service, Repair, Accessories